If you're ready to inspire and transform lives, this is the role for you!
Plus Fitness Liverpool is growing and in demand of more Personal Trainers to come on board.
Our coaches & staff are an integral part of everything that we do ? from making members feel welcome the moment they step in our gym, to motivating, inspiring and guiding them through our workouts, to playing an active role in recruiting new members and retaining our existing ones.
What we offer you!
- You'll be provided with paid rostered hours to welcome, connect with and guide members while you build your personal training community
- You'll be provided with PT leads to build your personal training community and be accountable for your clients
- You'll be guided how to deliver exceptional personal training sessions in a class facility
- You'll keep PT sessions safe...considering equipment, technique and pre-existing injuries
- You'll be empowered to build a true community and leverage your personality to help members experience physical and mental breakthrough moments
- You'll be supported to contribute to a fun and supportive team culture, attending paid team meetings when required
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- For this role we require someone with a can-do, will-do attitude
- A true passion for helping members achieve their fitness goals
- The ability to lead and assist in exercise demonstration and delivery of daily programs
- Confidence in running small group classes
- Help in maintaining a high standard of gym presentation, including ad-hoc gym cleaning
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Experience in instructing strength and conditioning programs is desirable.
- High level of integrity
- Fun and energetic. Especially on the early starts, you need to get our members going!
- Cert III and IV in Fitness is required + First Aid
If you feel you tick most of these boxes we would love to hear from you!
Submit your CV and cover letter via the APPLY button.