GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR / PAD-HOLDER (Manager role for the right applicant).
- A Fitness Revolution is happening in Wollongong
- Join industry leaders and drive the success of this new market leader in boutique fitness.
- $32-$40 per hour as per experience.
UBX Training is an industry revolution. Training sessions are modelled around a 12-round boxing contest and are professionally designed to combine functional strength and cardio exercises for all fitness levels. A unique opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume the role of Personal Trainer and become an integral part of the overall success of this exciting venture.
The purpose of this role is to run the day-to-day workouts and to develop a gym culture where excellence and member appreciation are the focus and results are achieved.
You will be required to:
- Run daily workouts.
- Maintain gym facilities.
- Be a valued member of a professional team of trainers.
- Assist the manager in carrying out sales campaigns in order to increase memberships via lead generation, brand promotion, social media networks and outreach activities
- Participate in technical and personal development activities.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess Cert III and IV in Fitness, First Aid and Blue Card certificates
- Have boxing (willing to teach the right applicant) and functional strength training knowledge and skills and be able to teach others effectively.
- Experience in instructing group fitness classes.
- Have an energetic, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Meet minimum fitness level requirements
- Be driven by excellence
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships
If you love working in a gym environment, have a professional approach to work, and are looking to enhance your fitness career then this is the position for you!
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.
See the Gym here.