FIT College is the industry-leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO), delivering Certificates III & IV in Fitness courses on campus and online - as well as many other business and development courses.
FIT College graduates are in high demand and often secure employment prior to graduation. FIT College Perth has TWO premier campus locations in Perth - 1 north in Joondalup and 1 south in Bibra Lake. This role will be based in our South Campus, with the odd day in our Joondalup Operations Office.
WE ARE GROWING AND NEED ANOTHER SUPERSTAR TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM IN PERTH!
Are you a proactive business professional, with proven sales and communication skills that loves fitness?
- Looking at a new amazing opportunity in a field you love?
- Are you highly motivated by hitting targets and exceeding KPI's?
- Want to combine your passion for health and fitness and helping others with a sales and brand development role that will challenge and motivate you every day?
- Looking to earn $100k+ in a role that you are supported, you will love and be part of a company that is growing year on year!?
We are looking for a self-motivated, professional and proven sales and communication star to join our team and assist in building the FIT College brand in Western Australia. This role may be flexible for the right candidate - this is a FULL-TIME position and the start date will ideally be immediately! The role is primarily based SOR in Perth (Bibra Lake office).
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes, qualifications and experience:
- Formal Fitness Qualifications and experience would be ideal however not required.
- Fitness Industry sales and marketing experience
- Proven sales experience and ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Great communicator and ability to build strong relationships with others
- Exceptional customer service and product knowledge of what you are selling
- Desire to give back to the fitness industry in the form of developing the expertise of the next generation of Personal Trainers
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to unforeseen circumstances
As a FIT College WA Sales and Careers Consultant you will have a diverse range of roles/KPI's to meet on a daily basis. These include the following and more;
- Generate leads and enquiries for our Fitness Courses
- Positively promote the FIT College Brand and build business relationships in the industry
- Product knowledge to effectively communicate with a potential student about FIT College courses and answer any initial questions related to their enquiry and course requirements
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly KPI's to ensure sales targets and cashflow targets are met.
- Undertaking appropriate administrative tasks as required
You will provide an enthusiasm for, and a knowledge of the fitness industry and the capability to share your passion with our business networks, potential students as well as current and graduated students.
We are looking for the right person for this role and hours of the week may vary - some weekend work might be also applicable, as well as some interstate travel (rare). (Full-time applicants - please apply.)
Package includes base salary + Car + very attractive commission structure. A phone and computer will be supplied for the role.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE: ONLY applicants who apply for this role correctly will be considered - attention to detail is key to this role and applying for it - so we expect you to read this paragraph carefully, and this entire job application!! (Hence why this part is at the bottom!)
To be a part of the future of FIT College and the fitness industry, please email;
- A formal application, including an up-to-date Resume/CV,
- That includes copies of any relevant qualifications/job history and the contact details of at least two professional industry referees to this advertisement and they will be forwarded to appropriate FIT College Staff.
- And a full Cover Letter (explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join the FIT College Perth team, what you know about the company and meet the requirements of this role),
Please address the application to Lee Brabin - FIT College.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high level of applicants that will apply for this role you may NOT be contacted on receipt of your application. We apologise in advance for this and please do not take this as a rejection. We endeavour to assess the best applicants for this role based on the job application. SO please ensure you read the criteria closely in this advertisement.
Email is preferred initially - as phone interviews will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.
Again - We are sorry if you are not contacted after applying for this role - we do appreciate your time in applying.