Snap Fitness Miami is currently looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated fitness professional for the position of Club Manager.
Working for Snap Fitness
Snap Fitness offers complete, compact fitness solutions for its busy members - from 24-hour access to some of the best training equipment in the industry to one-on-one coaching, to free fitness consultations, and fun workouts by Snap Fitness professionals.
Snap Fitness relies on its staff to ensure our customers get what they are expecting and more, and are inspired and motivated in a happy, supportive atmosphere giving them every chance of achieving their fitness goals.
In turn, Snap Fitness strives to provide its staff with a working environment, where:
- everyone participates in worthwhile work that achieves shared goals;
- people are able to challenge ideas, be respectful of the thoughts and ideas of others and are empowered to achieve goals; and
- people recognise achievement and reward results.
Snap Fitness endeavours to help its staff grow and develop both personally and professionally. Snap Fitness, therefore, expects that its staff will:
- demonstrate a passion for health and fitness;
- believe in and uphold Snap’s vision and values;
- participate and listen; and do their absolute best in achieving results for themselves, their team and Snap Fitness members.
Candidates must have experience in, OR demonstrate the capability to, execute the day-to-day operations of a club, drive sales and grow the gym's membership base, conduct corporate outreach, assist with providing a safe and clean gym floor for members to train in and provide fun, motivating energy to our growing gym community. Our success can only be assured by attracting high-performing multi-taskers with a hunger for excellence!
Candidates must hold the following qualifications:
- Minimum Certificate III in Fitness
- Current First Aid certificate and CPR
- Demonstrated experience in a similar environment is highly regarded but not necessary
To be successful you will:
- Be people-focused and highly organised with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have the ability to build a club culture to be proud of and make members feel comfortable to visit and train in
- Gain satisfaction from operating, selling and promoting an exceptional fitness facility
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people
- Be a permanent resident (unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer this position to those on a temporary visa)
- Have the ability to work full-time hours. Mornings, daytime, early evenings and every second Saturday morning.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment and autonomously
- Be able to create a vibrant, fun and positive gym environment for the team and members of the gym.
About the benefits
We support our team members with a complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility.
We are experts in fitness who inspire our members to be the best they can be. To be the leaders in fitness, we are also truly committed to helping you be the best you can be.
We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Please don't forget to let your personality shine through in your cover letter!
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness Miami then please APPLY NOW!
Email your RESUME and COVER LETTER via the link below.