Vision Personal Training Balgowlah is looking for a Fitness Professional with personality who plans on living the life they want and not stuck in a "job" for the rest of their life.
Vision Balgowlah's goal is to change YOUR life by helping you change as many clients' lives as possible along the way. We are a family at Balgowlah and always put our people first. We strive to hit big personal and team goals.
Our trainers inspire their Clients through:
- One on One Personal Training and Group Training Sessions
- Goal Setting and Nutrition Sessions
- Present Educational Seminars
- Being Role models
- A Desire To Grow & Develop Into The Best Versions Of Themselves
What you will need
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification
- A passion for helping clients achieve greatness
- Love keeping their own body healthy and training regularly
- NO EXPERIENCE IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY NECESSARY
What's in it for you
We will take care of all the hard stuff so you can focus on getting clients great results.
- You won’t be required to pay rent.
- We handle your PAYG and Super
- 1 on 1 coaching from someone who has years of experience in the industry
- Career path that works
- Vision will provide you with a full 2XU PT Uniform.
- Ability to choose your hours from the start. We will work to build your appointment book around it
Vision Balgowlah has a Fun and Social culture, with positive mindset shifts and life transformations as part of our day-to-day! At Vision Balgowlah, it is our culture that makes us unique. Our studio is filled with vibrant fitness enthusiasts striving to bring out the best in each other, encouraging us to reach our potential every single day.
All applicants must submit their cover letter and CV via the 'Apply" button.
Only those successfully chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please ensure your contact details are clear and correct.