We are wanting to expand our team! We are looking for Unqualified & Qualified Personal Trainers to join us at Jetts Rivervale. We want a PT who is friendly, open, and approachable. Experience is a plus but not essential.
If you're looking for a gym that gives you the flexibility to run your business with all the support, you need look no further!
We are looking for someone who is open to trying new things, getting out of their comfort zone and helping members improve their quality of life. If this sounds like you please send a cover letter and CV to the apply link.
The successful applicant must have:
- Certificate 4 in Fitness
- First Aid certificate
- A hands-on, positive and can-do attitude
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- ABN number and insurance
- Willingness to run classes that will generate free leads
- Someone open to trying new things and learning our software system with the opportunity to further your experience and gain more income
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Running your own PT business out of the gym with all the help and support you could possibly need
- Work with our team to provide the best possible Jetts experience for our members
- Running group fitness sessions and starting your own for our awesome and friendly members
- Being part of a small and awesome team
- Build your own fantastic business within ours, with support and mentorship along the way
Why Jetts Rivervale?
- Full access to a HUGE membership base (constantly growing)
- 2-month rent probation period, so plenty of time to develop your client base and potential paid classes.
- Marketing assistance and PT cross-sell are extremely strong!
- Work in a highly engaged, positive, results-oriented and fun environment
- Friendly and positive club culture
Founded on the sunshine coast in 2007, Jetts is a market leader in 24/7 fitness clubs with the highest standards of operation in the industry. We were the first to launch the 24/7 gym model in the Australian market and 15 years on, we continue our mission to change the fitness industry for the better.
The Steps required to become our next star Personal trainer:
- Apply with a cover letter that describes yourself and what unique benefits you can offer our members & your future clients. Please attach your CV.
- Receive an invitation to an interview. If successful and already qualified, we will put you in touch with the Club Owner to get started.
- Not Qualified as a Personal Trainer yet?
We have exciting opportunities within the club like management or assistant manager and we have relationships to support you in becoming a Personal Trainer and fulfilling your dreams.
We are looking for great people, with good attitudes to join our team across all areas.