Are you as passionate as us about inspiring people to live a better life, both physically and mentally? Then read on!
We are looking for qualified, passionate Personal Trainers to join our team! If you have the unique ability to motivate, challenge, inspire and take our gym culture to the next level, we’d love to meet you!
But we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for Ninja Personal Trainers to join our team at Jetts Mitchelton and Jetts Kallangur.
What makes a Ninja Personal Trainer? No, you’re not exactly training elite assassins like a James Bond movie. Here’s what a Ninja Personal Trainer looks like:
- You have a strong passion for people, health and fitness
- You want to make a difference in your community and you walk the talk!
- You’re open to making Personal Training your full-time gig
- You’re self-driven and hardworking - you go looking for your own opportunities!
- Your leadership qualities put the team first!
- Thinking outside the square is your thing
- You’re outgoing, friendly, honest and polite
- You want to inspire people to live a better life
What essential qualifications do you need before you apply?
- Minimum Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current insurance cover: personal liability and public indemnity
- Working with Children check
Additional Benefits for Ninja Personal Trainers:
At Jetts, we value and reward our dedicated Personal Trainers. In addition to the rewarding work of transforming lives, we offer an extra incentive:
Rent Reduction: Personal Trainers willing to help with reception hours and teach group training classes can enjoy a reduction in their rent. We value your commitment to the team.
Jetts Fitness Australia is the World's Most Loved Training Gym with over 270 gyms in 6 countries. From humble beginnings on the Sunshine Coast in QLD, Jetts has grown to become a market leader in 24/7 fitness clubs with the highest standards of operation in the industry.
Our mission has been and always will be to inspire people to live a better life. We are a good profit business with our members at the centre of everything we do every day.
How to apply?
If you’re eager to become a part of the Jetts family, please submit your application, which should include a well-crafted cover letter and your CV via the 'Apply' button. Also kindly specify your preferred club - Mitchelton or Kallangur - in your application.
See more about Jetts Fitness Australia here http://www.jetts.com.au