The role of New Member Consultant is a newly created opportunity within OsteoStrong Australia and will play an essential role in building the thriving membership base of our company-owned and franchise centres. This role will be based at our flagship Master Centre in Hawthorn, reporting to and supported by the National Sales & Marketing leader.
We are seeking an experienced membership consultant from within the health and fitness industry, with a particular interest in women’s health. The ideal candidate will possess polished skills in building massive rapport, adaptive communication styles, qualification processes, price presentation and referral generation both in person and over the phone.
The purpose of this role is to connect with prospective members to inspire and engage them, to begin their health and wellness journey with OsteoStrong.
The role of New Member Consultant at OsteoStrong is a highly rewarding opportunity, with genuine, authentic connection with our members and in-centre teams, and the opportunity to grow.
This unique opportunity to become part of our team comes with:
- Specialist training in OsteoStrong technologies
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Generous remuneration - Salary, plus Superannuation, plus Bonus
- Uniform - $75k+
- Flexible working hours
- OsteoStrong Membership privileges for you and your immediate family
- Genuine opportunity to grow within a blue ocean national brand
- Opportunity to attend Tony Robbins events throughout Australia
- Ongoing support and mentoring from experienced leaders within the national team
- Tenacity & drive to achieve targets in an accountable environment
- Possess excellent listening, qualification, and presentation skills
- Motivated by creating win-win outcomes
- High energy, people person, team player
- Excited by giving to others
- Enthusiastic, kind, compassionate & reliable
- Impeccable integrity, honesty & fairness
- Dedicated to best practice and personal accountability
- Demonstrated growth mindset, willingness to learn
- Strong IT skills / passionate about technology
- Curious, adaptable & resilient
- Proven results in the health & wellness industry
- Initial contact and qualification of all incoming enquiries
- Authentic presentation of OsteoStrong services and memberships
- Delivering Discovery Sessions for new members in centre
- Achieving new member monthly activity and growth targets
- Accurate reporting through CRM system
- Proactively seeking referrals from members and our local area networks
- Re-engaging inactive members
- Participating in new centre launches and pre-sales as required
- Proven success as a membership consultant within the health and wellness industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven success in achieving membership sales targets
- Australian permanent residents only
Please note if successful, you will be required to complete approximately 10 hours of paid online training (flexible) plus a week of paid onsite training. Onsite training will be conducted in Melbourne.
To apply please submit a cover letter and current resume including references via the 'Apply' button. Only applicants who do so will be considered.
To find out more about OsteoStrong centres visit your local centre locations.