Evolt is a fast-growing innovative wellness company that is powering both connected and digital health. Evolt has recently been named #13 on the Australian Financial Review’s Fast Global list and is shaking up the health industry with its body composition technology and SaaS (Software) products. We have also been backed by some of Australia’s largest investment funds who see big potential in our future.
The Evolt team is full of passionate people who are motivated to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of people across the world. We thrive on success, whilst working in a fun and flexible environment. We enjoy Monday coffees, monthly massages, career opportunities and tons of learning on the job. We are now looking for an Education and Performance Specialist to join our team in our head office in Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast.
Our Education and Performance Specialists play the primary role in providing all education and resources necessary around the Evolt 360 body composition analyser and its supporting platforms to ensure clients have the best understanding on how to utilise this powerful tool and its data within a variety of applications throughout the Health and Fitness industry.
If you are passionate about exercise science and education and are driven to help fitness professionals and business owners alike excel using the most innovative piece of technology in the fitness industry, then this is the career for you.
About the Role
We provide full training and as an Education and Performance Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Educating business owners and fitness professionals in the use of BIA technology, best-recommended practice, exercise physiology, training, and nutrition.
- Educating business owners on proven strategies that will increase client acquisition, retention, and monetisation using the Evolt360 scanner.
- Conducting live Zoom training calls with participants ranging from individual trainers, all the way to large-scale webinars with entire fitness brands.
- Responding to client questions and queries regarding exercise science, training, nutrition, and BIA technology. This includes analysing body composition results to efficiently handle inquiries.
- Developing education content, systems and processes.
- Identifying trends in client educational needs and establishing a plan of action.
- Managing location performance across key customers and conducting performance check-ins, and coaching low-performing clubs and clients to ensure the success of their members.
We are looking for somebody with a deep understanding of exercise science and physiology, and the ability to communicate that understanding to clients of all skill levels and backgrounds, from experienced personal trainers, all the way to reception staff with no background in fitness.
Ideally you will have 3+ years experience working in a coaching, management, or exercise science role, or equivalent and a degree in exercise science, kinesiology, or related field would be advantageous but not necessarily a requirement.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates that have demonstrable skills and experience in:
- Communicating effectively in small and large groups.
- In-depth knowledge of physiology and the human body.
- Experience in coaching fitness professionals and business owners.
- Experience using BIA scanning devices (Preferably the Evolt360) and disseminating results.
- Has experience in customer service and resolutions handling.
- Can work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Has the ability to problem solve and offer solutions.
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills.
This role includes some flexibility with start and finish times as the role services international clients.
This is a really exciting time to join Evolt and make this newly created role your own. Enjoy plenty of autonomy and be part of something amazing, right here on the Gold Coast!
To learn more about Evolt and what we do, check out our website - www.evolt360.com. Once you are convinced you want to join our team, click Apply Now to submit your cover letter and CV.