Plus Fitness Newtown is looking for a Club Manager! Join and lead Plus Fitness' newest gym and take Newtown to the 2023 Club of the Year!
Plus Fitness Newtown forms part of our group of clubs under the Australasian Fitness Group (AFG).
The club is opened in the booming suburb of Newtown. In this role, you will directly report to the Owner and the Group Support Manager.
As the Club Manager of Plus Fitness Newtown you will be responsible for taking this club from formation, pre-sale and drive its sales and member retention beyond and throughout.
About the Role:
To be successful as the Club Manager you will be required to:
- Meet and greet potential and existing members
- Manage everyday club operations
- Achieve KPIs, sales targets and maintain our ranking as the top-rated gym in Newtown
- Manage and motivate your team
- Create a great club culture
- Maintain the club to group compliance standards
- Promote the Plus Fitness brand and image within the local community
The position of Club Manager offers a broad range of benefits, from:
- Structured support and career advancement opportunities, including portfolio management (managing several Plus Fitness clubs) and owning your own gym.
- An ambitious and motivated club manager will work one-on-one with the current owner, with tremendous room for career progression and skill acquisition in this role.
- Skill development and ongoing training are available across ALL business functions- not limited to marketing, sales, management, HR, customer management, and accounting.
- Salary: $53,396.00 - $73,477.40 per year
- Additional performance bonuses and commission
- Employee discounts at local fitness and health businesses
- Complimentary Gym Membership
Skills & Requirements:
To excel in the role of Club Manager you will require:
- Experience in Sales/ Sales Management or Customer Service Management is essential.
- Previous experience in the sales and retention of health club memberships is not essential but will assist candidates.
- Previous experience in managing or working in a franchise structure will also be looked upon favourably.
- Successful candidates will have strong people and management skills, love health and fitness, have the desire to learn and grow, and possess keen organisational skills/ ability to work under pressure.
- They will be a "jack-of-all-trades" and ready to join a supportive and close-knit family team.
- A passion for promoting health and fitness in our communities is essential as well as an ability to operate a business within its pre-existing systems and structure.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft suite is important, including but not limited to; Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
The role is multifaceted, diverse and rewarding but if you don't like hard work then this position is not for you. If you LOVE a challenge, to grow and learn, apply now!
ALL RESUMES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COVER LETTER
To discover more about Plus Fitness 24/7 and our locations visit us at https://www.plusfitness.com.au/gyms/newtown/