Want to work within a team that values its people?
Are you hungry for success and ready to build a performance culture?
Passionate about creating a great club culture through the delivery of fitness solutions?
If so - we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Area Manager or a high-performing Club Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career. This Sydney-based role involves overseeing four Snap Fitness clubs across greater Sydney.
Our business is focused on driving commercial outcomes through developing our people, applying sound business strategies and delivering an experience to our members that will keep them coming back for more.
About the role:
As a Snap Fitness Area Manager, you will be responsible for the performance of four Sydney clubs. You will also be required to provide leave coverage for our club managers and be willing to travel to travel to Minto and Merrylands, in addition to overseeing our two Eastern Suburbs clubs. Your success will be measured through the following metrics:
- Revenue Growth
- EBITDA Growth
- Membership Growth Strategy (Sales-Onboarding-Retention)
- Compliance to relevant processes and procedures
The role will also involve providing leave coverage for Managers and involve travel.
- The position is based in Sydney.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements and conditions
- Ongoing support and development
- Career pathway
- You have a strong knowledge of local marketing initiatives, in particular, social media campaigns
- You are able to demonstrate a track record of developing people and creating a team culture that values performance
- You are able to demonstrate achievements in delivering upon retention strategies that focus on fitness product delivery
- You have proven results in designing and implementing strategies to increase membership size and achieve profit growth
- Tertiary qualifications in health, business or commerce or strong business acumen and demonstrated experience in a similar environment (e.g. fitness, retail etc.) will be highly regarded
Email your resume and cover letter (of no more than 1 page) addressing the position's skills, knowledge and experience requirements via the APPLY button.