Jetts Fitness Australia is the World's Most Loved Training Gym with over 270 gyms in 6 countries. From humble beginnings on the Sunshine Coast in QLD, Jetts has grown to become a market leader in 24/7 fitness clubs with the highest standards of operation in the industry.
Our mission has been and always will be to inspire people to live a better life. We are a good profit business with our members at the centre of everything we do every day.
About the role
We’re looking for a Club Manager to build the Jetts Worongary community and keep the culture thriving!
Day-to-day, you’ll manage the leadership of your club, including making sure the club is up to scratch, managing your team, engaging the Jetts community, networking and most of all creating a club environment where all Jetts members are getting in the best shape of their lives!
Grow your fitness career from strength to strength, with awesome opportunities to develop your professional skills in the following areas:
- Coaching: engage & motivate your team members and your gym members to perform at their best
- Projects: participate in pilot projects to innovate and improve our business
- Sales: sell memberships, merchandise and retail products
- Technology: Google Suite, Mind Body Online (MBO) & Kronos are a few systems you will be trained to use daily
- WHS: partake in audits, safety training and risk management strategies - we make safety lots of fun!
- Marketing: own your club’s social media, support national marketing campaigns and conduct local area marketing
You don't have to check every box and we are serious about the growth and development of all those who join us. So please - introduce yourself and let us know about you!
- You have a strong passion for people, health and fitness
- You want to make a difference in your community and you walk the talk!
- You’re always looking to WOW our gym members every time they train
- Your communication skills are top-notch!
- You can demonstrate strong leadership: you believe that to get the best from your team you have the lead from the front
- You take out the trash, without having to be asked!
- You can make your own fun
- You’re driven, and maybe even a little competitive: you strive to hit your goals and you know how to drive operational and financial performance
- You live and breathe the Jetts values
- We’re one of Australia’s best places to work.
- Yep. It’s true! Jetts Australia placed 13th in the 2021 Best Place To Work survey, as voted by our people!
- We're all here because we genuinely want to make the world a better place with our work, and we want you to want that too!
Why is Jetts a Great Place To Work?
- Stay strong, fit and healthy with a free Jetts membership
- Work alongside fun, hardworking and talented people we consider family
- A culture that celebrates success together, has fun and empowers you to be the best you can
- Fun. It’s part of what makes us different from the rest. So much so we’ll say it again: fun!
- We’re a team of high performers and believe in having fun in everything we do.
- Most importantly, you will be a key person contributing to our purpose which is to inspire people to live a better life!
What essential qualifications do you need before you hit that apply button today?
- Minimum Certificate III in Fitness
- Current First Aid and current CPR Certificates
How do you join the Jetts team?
If you want to be part of the Jetts family, please apply with a cover letter and CV that shows us that you have what it takes to be a Jetts person!
See more about Jetts Fitness Australia here http://www.jetts.com.au