The BFT Coach is the respected face of our business!
They’re an integral part of each and everything we do and critical to the growth of our member base - from making members feel welcome, to motivating, inspiring and guiding them through our 50-minute workouts. Our Coaches play an active role in recruiting new members and retaining our existing ones. BFT Coaches use their knowledge, skills and abilities to teach safe and effective exercise at all times.
We want to develop you into our Lead Coach.
You’ll start with 25+ casual hours and build to a full-time leadership position by 2024 for the right applicant. Hours for this role will vary throughout the week but will be consistent week to week.
Body Fit Training is Australia’s newest and most advanced group training methodology. Since April 2018 we’ve sold over 300 franchises across Australia so we’re a brand on the move. We’ve incorporated scientifically proven training techniques aimed at reducing fat and creating lean muscle into a variety of 50-minute training sessions that are overseen by accredited coaches in a dynamic group environment.
High levels of visual content showcasing our programs are shown on multiple digital displays throughout the studio and allow our trainers to spend more time concentrating on our members, while the screens direct the traffic!
Our cutting-edge, globally superior technology together with our 4-6 week progressive training blocks with unique strength and conditioning elements to complement our extensive cardio workouts makes us both different, and better.
Do you have the following experience and qualities?
- Cert 3 and 4 in Personal Training
- Have exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Experience in Nutrition is preferred but not required
- Experience in strength and conditioning training preferred but not required
We want you to be happy and love coming to work at BFT, so you’ll be supported with;
- An attractive remuneration package with significant cash incentives
- Ongoing training
- Some flexibility around hours of work.
- Career growth opportunities
- The pleasure of working in a fun, upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
- Support and specialised training where required.
$32-$35/hour - Full time/salary $65k per annum.
Send a cover letter together with your resume to Tiana BFT Reservoir via the Apply Now link.
We look forward to hearing from you.