Plus Fitness is seeking a vibrant and dedicated Sales and Membership Consultant to join our staff on a casual basis, working out of any of five available Plus locations to maintain a loyal membership base and motivating people to make healthy life choices!
This role would also suit those considering, currently studying, or recently passed Cert III/IV in Fitness. A progressive career in Personal Training can follow an initial induction phase in this position.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Following up leads to achieve sales targets of new memberships
- Motivate members throughout their fitness journey
- Be the first point of contact for all members and guests, greeting them upon their arrival to the gym facility
- Answer all in-person and & phone enquiries with efficiency
- Undertake marketing activities including social media interactions
- Assist the Group Support Manager in some operational aspects of the club
Experience & attributes:
- No prior experience is required as the role is entry-level
- Availability for work on afternoons and Saturdays
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Passion for fitness
- Be friendly and welcoming manner with customers
- Motivation to achieve sales results
- Strong customer service skills
- Accountability for your duties
Benefits of joining us:
- Flexibility of work location
- Full gym access to over 200 clubs Australia-wide
- Exceptional career opportunities
- Ongoing staff training & development programs
- Support and guidance from our team and management
Plus Fitness is an award-winning Australian-owned franchise chain of gyms spanning Australia and New Zealand. We currently have positions available at our locations in Seven Hills, Northmead, Epping, Newtown, and Lane Cove! As we continue to expand, we are always looking for motivated, committed, and passionate people to join our team.
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.