UBX CARNEGIE BOXING & STRENGTH - COACH
UBX Carnegie boxing & strength opened in October 2019 & we are now hiring a coach for our growing club. We service the Glen Eira council district area & its surrounds.
UBX is a fast-growing high-performance boxing & strength training concept. Training sessions are modelled around a 12-round circuit and are sports scientifically designed to combine boxing with functional strength and cardio exercises for all fitness levels. A great opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume a role as a coach and become an integral part of the overall success of our business.
We are looking for a casual contractor coach to fill our roster (permanent shifts are available now).
The purpose of this role is to coach & manage the daily workouts and to build a positive club culture where excellence and member engagement are the focus and desired member results are achieved. We believe in training & development investment to ensure skill development & the potential for progression within the business for our talent.
You will be required to:
The core responsibility is to energetically & expertly lead the daily group workouts.
- Maintenance of club facilities.
- Be a professional team player.
- Assist the owner in successfully managing sales trials & new member onboarding as required.
- Participate in skill & personal development activities as required.
Benefits & Perks
The successful candidate will benefit from the following as a UBX Carnegie club coach:
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Structured learning & development program through the UBX Academy
- Boxing & pad work training from experienced UBX & industry professionals
- Onboarding conducted by UBX Carnegie business owner Steve McPherson (an experienced business professional) & experienced club coaches & will cover optimal product delivery, sales & systems training to ensure all the skills required to succeed
- Exposure to the broader UBX business network
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally possess Cert III and IV in Fitness (minimum Cert III), First Aid certificates. Punch-Fit or similar certifications in boxing/pad-work are valued (but can also be trained).
- Have boxing/pad work and functional strength training passion, knowledge and skills and be able to teach others effectively.
- Experience in instructing group fitness classes valued but not essential.
- Have an energetic, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet minimum fitness level requirements
- Be driven by excellence & a customer service mentality.
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships
- If you love working in a club group fitness environment, have a professional approach to work and are looking to enhance your fitness career then this position is a great fit.
Send your cover letter & resume via the 'Apply now' button. Steve McPherson (UBX Carnegie owner), will respond quickly.