Working for Snap Fitness
Snap Fitness offers complete, compact fitness solutions for its busy members - from 24-hour access to the best training equipment in the industry to one-on-one coaching, to free fitness consultations and fun workouts by Snap Fitness professionals.
Snap Fitness relies on its staff to ensure customers get what they are expecting and more, and are inspired and motivated in a happy, supportive atmosphere giving them every chance of achieving their fitness goals.
In turn, Snap Fitness strives to provide its staff with a working environment, where:
- Snap Fitness values guide all strategies, decisions and actions and transparency exists in its dealings;
- Everyone participates in worthwhile work that achieves shared goals;
- People are able to challenge ideas, be respectful of the thoughts and ideas of others and are empowered to achieve goals; and
- People recognise achievement and reward results.
Snap Fitness endeavours to help its staff grow and develop both personally and professionally. Snap Fitness, therefore, expects that its staff will:
- Demonstrate their passion for health and fitness;
- Believe in and uphold Snap's vision and values;
- Participate and listen; and
- Do their absolute best in achieving results for themselves, their team and Snap Fitness members.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Part-Time Club Manager:
We are looking for a Part-time Assistant Club Manager that would like to gain experience or has experience in Club Management. The right candidate will assist the Club Manager with the day-to-day operations of the club, help to drive sales and grow the gym's membership base, assist with providing a safe and clean gym floor for members to train in and provide fun, motivating energy to our growing gym community.
There is also an opportunity for the right candidate to conduct Personal Training in addition to their Assistant Club Management role if desired.
Our Personal Trainers interact with our members on the gym floor, design programs using their qualifications and experience, and train our members to reach their fitness goals. They also work with our Management team to promote and grow their Personal Training business.
About the benefits
We support our team members with a complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility.
We are the experts in fitness who inspire our members to be the best they can be. To be the leaders in fitness, we are also truly committed to helping you be the best you can be.
We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer healthier and more fulfilling lives.
The right candidates will possess:
- Certificate 3/4 in Fitness (or equivalent) required
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people
- Time management and organisational skills
- Permanent resident (unfortunately we are currently unable to offer this position to those on a temporary visa)
- Flexible working hours. Mornings, daytime and early evenings.
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Work well in a team environment and autonomously
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Create a vibrant, fun and positive gym environment
If this opportunity sounds like the one for you please submit your application via the APPLY button below.