This role will suit self-motivated trainers who love inspiring others to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle. We want people with 'personality plus' and a 'can-do attitude' who strive to be the best and want to help promote and grow our F45 training studios. You will work closely with the Studio Managers to ensure F45 La Trobe Street and F45 Brunswick West are the premium F45 training studios in Melbourne. Primarily a group training role, we also strive to have a workplace culture where we have fun with both the members and colleagues.
Hours: 10-25hr week including split shifts (early morning and evening) Must be available Saturday and/or Sunday mornings.
We have leadership positions available for experienced candidates.
- Deliver F45 High-Intensity Interval Group Training sessions to the highest standard
- Inspire and promote an energetic environment and culture
- Motivate and inspire gym members during and after training
- Help build our F45 fitness community
- Provide exceptional service and quality training to members
- Assist in marketing initiatives and promotion of the studio
- Assist in sales, membership growth and retention.
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity for future growth in Management
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Training in the F45 product and technology
- Small, motivated team to work with
- Great support network within the F45 Group
- Free F45 membership
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Personal Training and delivering Group Fitness sessions
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to motivate clients
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Extremely personable and friendly attitude
- Sales/Marketing/Social media experience is desirable
- Cert III and/or IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR
- All Necessary Insurances
- Fitness Registration (highly desirable)
- Exercise Science/Sports Management degree (highly desirable)
How to Apply
Send us your CV and a cover letter to let us know why you'd be the right fit for this job.
We'd also like to know the hours you are available to work each week as we have some specific slots in our class timetable we're looking to fill up due to the high demand from our ever-growing membership base.