About the Role:
As a KO Personal Trainer, you'll be an employed member of the team (no rent) and a key part of a weekly roster that includes both Group & Semi-Personal Training sessions as well as One-on-One Coaching.
As a KO Trainer, you'll be assisting members in the gym and providing assistance where required. You'll also play a vital role in keeping our studio clean and well-presented.
All KO Trainers keep members informed of KO activities and events. We also expect them to get to know each member's goals and help keep them accountable. It's all about maintaining a fun, friendly training environment.
KO Lifestyle & Fitness is an independent Personal Training company that has been in operation for over 12 years. We specialize in results-based Personal Training programs in a fun, friendly, non-intimating private studio environment.
We're very big on 'Team', and looking to be a part of the journey for any Trainer who wants to move to the top of their field.
What we're looking for - A Trainer with;
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and ability
- A personable nature and able to build rapport
- The ability to create and guide clients/members through exercise plans confidently
- A commitment to maintaining relevant fitness industry knowledge and participating in ongoing training and development
- The ability to perform and instruct a broad range of exercises with the correct form
Experience is preferred. However... if you're qualified and willing to learn, we can train you for the role.
Why become a Trainer with KO?
- We're a family-run studio that takes care of our team
- The opportunity to grow your hours
- An hourly rate that reflects your qualifications and experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and Execute Group, Semi and One-on-one training programs
- Deliver safe exercise programs relevant to your qualifications to a variety of clients
- Maintain cleanliness of the gym and other areas of the fitness centre
- Offer encouragement, support positivity, and motivation to clients and members
- Demonstrate initiative and transparency when reporting to supervisors.
- Cert III Fitness
- Cert IV Fitness
- First Aid + CPR
- Drivers License and own vehicle (Preferable)
For more information contact the studio or simply submit your CV to Brad Perrett via the 'Apply' button.