Vision Personal Training Prahran's goal is to change YOUR life by helping you change as many clients’ lives as possible along the way. We are a team at Vision Personal Training Prahran and always put our people first. Our trainers inspire their Clients through:
- One on One Personal Training and Group Training Sessions
- Goal Setting and Nutrition Sessions
- Seminar and Shopping Tours
We will take care of all the hard stuff so you can focus on getting clients great results.
- You won’t be required to pay rent.
- Vision will look after all your tax obligations and insurances.
- Vision will provide you with a full 2XU PT Uniform.
- We have a Sales and Marketing team to help build your database
- You'll be trained by industry leaders with 20plus years experience
- A Proven Career path with in-house training providing CECs at no cost
- Ability to own your own Personal Training business in 3-5 years
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
All applicants must have:
- Certificate IV in Fitness or currently undergoing course
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification
- A valid Working with Children Check (WWC)
- A positive attitude and eagerness to grow and develop as a Team
- A genuine interest in understanding nutrition and macronutrients.
You will work with some of the best trainers in the industry to become the absolute best you can be. Be led by studio owner Nathan Weidemann with 10+ years in the industry being named Victorian PT of the Year and developed other Personal Trainers to win the same award, including rookie PT of the Year.
Vision has an infectious culture, with a positive mindset and life-changing transformations as part of our day-to-day! At Vision, it is our culture that makes us unique. Our studio is filled with vibrant fitness enthusiasts striving to bring out the best in each other, encouraging us to reach our potential every single day.
- Have a never-ending attitude towards growth and development
- Willingness to fail and learn from mistakes in our team environment. Embrace set back to learn and grow.
- Be a Goal setter and achiever.
- Be a Role Model, we encourage a balanced lifestyle while leading by example with exercise and nutrition to inspire all members
- Our proven Career Path will give you the ability to become a Mentor to new Trainers where you'll be remunerated for successfully Training Trainers
- Management - Master being a PT to enable you to lead an entire team. Bonus's awarded based on the success of the Team
- Owner - If you have a desire and passion for a long-term career our goal will be to develop a Trainer in 3-5 Years to own their own Personal Training Studio.
Contact Nathan Weidemann by applying to this ad along with sending your CV through.
We look forward to finding our next Personal Trainer to join our Team and support your Goals and Dreams
For more information please contact Nathan on 03 9510 8977.