We're looking for a fun and enthusiastic Group Trainer to join our team to inspire and motivate our members to achieve their full potential!
You'll be working 15-20 hours per week.
Shifts will consist of early mornings, mid-mornings, and evenings.
Pay rate and employment type:
- NO rent - this is a casual position with permanent hours,
- Pay rate is $37 per hour, plus super
Your role includes:
- Undertake group classes (semi-private, boxing, kickboxing classes)
- Encourage, support, and train members while they workout
- Assist with organising and running workshops
- Do Inbody scans for members
- General cleanliness and tidiness of gym floor
Qualities we're looking for:
- Knowledge of exercise technique and coaching is a must,
- Fun, friendly and enthusiastic personality,
- Ability to provide alternative exercises for members with injuries or limitations,
- Ability to lead and motivate members,
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills and grow with the business,
- Reliable, punctual and possess good time management skills,
- A team player
- Minimum Cert III in Fitness
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR
If you'd like to join a team of vibrant and passionate trainers, then click on 'Apply for this job' and send your cover letter and resume to Grace.