We want to expand our team! We are looking for a Qualified Personal Trainer to join us at Jetts Mornington. We want a PT who is friendly, open and approachable. Experience is a plus but not essential.
If you're looking for a gym that gives you the flexibility to run your business with all the support you could need, look no further!
We are looking for someone who is open to trying new things, getting out of their comfort zone and helping members improve their quality of life. If this sounds like you please send a cover letter and CV to the apply link.
The successful applicant must have
- Certificate 4 in Fitness
- First Aid certificate
- A hands-on, positive and can-do attitude
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- ABN number and insurance
- Willingness to run classes that will generate free leads
- Someone open to trying new things and learning our software system with the opportunity to further your experience and gain more income
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Running your own PT business out of the gym with all the help and support you could possibly need
- Work with our team to provide the best possible Jetts experience for our members
- Running group fitness sessions and starting your own for our awesome and friendly members
- Being part of a small and awesome team
- Build your own fantastic business within ours, with support and mentorship along the way
Why Jetts Mornington?
- Full access to a HUGE membership base (constantly growing)
- 2-month rent probation period, so plenty of time to develop your client base and potential paid shift hours
- Marketing assistance and PT cross-selling is extremely strong!
- Work in a highly engaged, positive, results-oriented and fun environment
- Friendly and positive club culture
Jetts is Australia's most loved gym with over 270 gyms in 6 countries. We've just been awarded 7th place in the 2022 Australia's Best Places to Work list by @wrkplus.
Founded on the Sunshine Coast in 2007, Jetts is a market leader in 24/7 fitness clubs with the highest standards of operation in the industry. We were the first to launch the 24/7 gym model in the Australian market and 15 years on, we continue our mission to change the fitness industry for the better. We are a good profit business with no lock-in contracts, with the member being at the centre of why we do what we do, every day.