We are looking for passionate and friendly instructors for our FS8 Macquarie Park Studio.
We are not a typical Pilates studio and we are not looking for a typical Pilates Instructor.
We are looking for a passionate and friendly personal instructor who thrives in a group fitness environment.
No experience? We will offer you training and support, as you build your confidence and learn the FS8 style, systems and format through shadowing our experienced coaches before instructing a class on your own.
FS8's revolutionary training incorporates the benefits of Reformer Pilates, Mat Pilates, Functional Training, Tone and Yoga into a unique workout style. The brand is gaining momentum quickly across Australia and is a new fitness movement from the highly successful F45 Training.
Pilates. Yoga. Tone. Remixed. Fitness as you’ve never felt.
If you are hungry for growth, always looking to improve, get stronger, fitter, better; be part of something super exciting and would love to have a secure roster with ‘blocks’ of classes/shifts, this could be the career move you’ve been dreaming of!
- High energy and attention to detail when leading a class
- Highly organised and reliable
- Following all the usual studio protocols
- Embracing our members
- Keeping the studio clean and hygienic for our community
- Taking care of our equipment
- Being an active participant in our community events/socials, representing FS8 wholeheartedly in the community
- Completing regular training provided to you
- Strong leadership, clear communication and coaching skills
- Excellent customer service
- A can-do attitude
- A team player
- A contributor
- A strong work ethic
- A fun personality
- Exposure to great business systems that work
- A brand new, state-of-the-art studio with all the bells and whistles
- Ongoing support and training so that you grow as a coach and craft your art
- A super fun, friendly, all-inclusive team environment that makes you want to stick around and soak up the wholesome souls you work alongside
- A community that longs to be inspired, challenged and lead
- Consistent and set rostered hours
- Located a 10 min drive from the CBD
- Free parking provided
- Enjoy free membership at our FS8 and F45 multiple studios
- Access to our FS8 Academy
Skills & Experience:
- Mat and or Reformer Pilates qualification, OR
- Cert 3 and or 4 in Fitness
- Must have an up-to-date First Aid & CPR Certificate
If this sounds like you, you may be the FS8 Instructor we are looking for and we’d love to hear from you.