Body Fit Training Camberwell is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic casual / part-time group fitness trainer!
This position will be around 20-30 hours a week coaching.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of the group that started BFT.
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge about correct training techniques to promote a healthy, safe, and positive environment and a willingness to learn BFT training and technique philosophy.
Our key trainer requirements are:
- Passionate about promoting health and encouraging members to reach their fitness goals
- Exceptional communication and social skills are vital
- Must be organised and time-efficient
- Educate and advise members about programming, regression, and progression.
- Present well and maintain good health and fitness
- Ability to sell memberships on the floor
- Growth mindset. Humble in their approach
- Certs 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Up-to-date CPR and First Aid
We have a growing member base and have developed a great community within our studios. We want someone who is equally passionate and driven to be a part of our team.
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.