If you love Pilates (and supportive communities), this is the job for you!
Club Pilates in Mosman is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Membership Consultant to help grow our vibrant studio.
Club Pilates is the largest network of Pilates studios in the world, and Club Pilates Mosman is the best-performing studio in Australia.
We are equipped with top-of-the-range BASI equipment, our instructors are all leaders in their field, and our studio offers our team and clients a really strong sense of community.
About the role
This role offers 25 - 30 hours a week with the option to be permanent part-time or casual. If required, job-sharing arrangements are available to allow flexible hours.
You have the option to combine work-from-home with in-club hours.
In this role, you'll be interacting with potential clients via email, telephone, and in person.
- An obvious ability to connect with people.
- A willingness to learn and grow with the team and the business
- Strong communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for health & fitness
- Any experience in telephone and direct-to-customer selling
- Sales experience in the fitness industry (highly regarded)
- A proven track record in member acquisition & retention
To help you in the role, we'll provide you with;
- Training in the Club Pilates selling process - our proven method of connecting with prospective members to ensure that Club Pilates values are correctly and appropriately positioned.
- A CRM system to manage sales leads and prospects to ensure correct follow-up and management.
Additional benefits of the role include;
- An inclusive, friendly, engaging team culture
- Membership and Pilates classes included
- Opportunities for career progression
- Support for professional development to see you grow 🙌
If you can see yourself becoming a driving force for our friendly studio, use the 'Apply Now' button to get your application to me, Penny Bell, today.
I look forward to hearing from you. 😊