Strength & Movement Lab Alexandria are looking for a personal trainer/strength coach with experience coaching strength training in both small group and 1-1 environments to join our team. This senior role will commence as a casual employee and then progress quickly to part-time or full-time hours for the right person.
We are an Irish-owned gym that opened in April 2018 that offers small group and 1-1 training. We have already established a strong name in the area and are looking to expand our team.
Here at Strength and Movement Lab, our clients are not just here for a workout, we want to educate them on how to train and eat smarter for long-term sustainable results!
We believe that physical health and mental well-being can be improved through strength and movement and we pride ourselves on delivering the results our clients want whilst giving them what they didn't know they needed and educating them along the way.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced personal trainer/strength coach to join our growing team!
This senior role will commence as a casual employee and then progress to full-time hours for the right person. Your role will primarily include 1-1 training and new client onboarding and screening. You will also be creating educational social media content and coaching occasional classes.
- Paid casual role - you will also be paid Super
- Opportunity to progress to a full-time role
- No rent, franchise fees or any other gimmicks
- Opportunity to create and run your own programme outside of currently scheduled classes
- Be part of a fantastic team of highly qualified and experienced coaches, physio and nutritionist.
Salary: $45 to $80 per hour
What we are looking for:
- 3 years experience minimum
- A proven background in personal training and coaching strength training
- Fully qualified - Certificates 3 & 4 in Fitness at least
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Someone with integrity and who practices what they preach
- Emphatic and firm simultaneously
- A positive role model and motivator who builds people up and doesn't knock them down
- An absolute people person
- Knowledgeable (but don't feel the need to go around proving it)
- Results and service-focused
- You must be an Australian resident or permanent resident or have an eligible visa that allows you to work in Australia
Send your CV, cover letter and link to your coaching social media platform (if you have one) via the 'Apply' button.