At Plexus we pride ourselves on being Pymble’s Most Private Studio, where we provide training sessions tailored to meet our client's strength and fitness goals in a private and well-equipped studio.
We're looking for a friendly and reliable Personal Trainer to join the team at our Plexus Pymble training studio.
Day to day you will be training regular clients, and occasionally will be asked to help out with general duties around the studio.
Why join the team at Plexus?
This contractor position is completely focused on helping clients to reach their fitness goals. You'll be working in an exclusive private studio situated in the heart of Pymble, steps away from public transport. We offer;
- Flexible working hours as a sub-contractor.
- There will never be more than two trainers and their clients in the studio at one time so both you and your clients don’t need to wait for equipment.
- Flexibility to coach clients how you want! You own your client’s results, so are expected to create bespoke programs rather than forcing clients through a one-size-fits-all program.
- The Plexus studio is in a premium location with on-site parking and is close to public transport (80 meters from Pymble train station).
- We provide you with the clients so you can fully focus on creating training plans and getting results for your clients. That means no gym rent, marketing expenses or competing against other trainers on a busy gym floor!
- Plexus is an established brand that has been operating since 2019, with a healthy roster of loyal clients.
- Certificate IV in Fitness (or higher)
- Demonstrated experience coaching clients to meet their strength training goals
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- ABN (Australian Business Number)
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
If you'd like to be part of our awesome team, send through your application! Hit the “Apply” button to submit your CV and cover letter.