A Great Career Opportunity For The Right Person:
Core24 Health Clubs
5 Great clubs: Frankston, Frankston Sth, Carrum Downs, Somerville, Mornington.
Great customer service is essential at Core24 Clubs. We have positions available across all our Clubs. As a customer service consultant you will help members begin their journey towards becoming faster, stronger, and fitter versions of themselves.
Certificates 3 & 4 in Personal Training Traineeships are available.
What will we do for YOU?
- A free, all-club access, 24-7 Core24 Health Club membership.
- You will receive the latest and most up-to-date training and support in the development of your customer service, sales skills & leadership skills including the potential to access our emerging leaders’ program.
- On-the-job training - Certificate 3 in personal training traineeship.
Attributes that we are seeking include:
- Customer Service Focus
- Passion for Health and Fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- The ability to build trust and rapport,
- A desire to help people achieve their goals
- A passion for learning and a desire for growth
- Enjoys driving to achieving sales targets
- A need to be the best that you can be
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work flexible hours and rotating shifts
- Have your own transport
- Previous experience in gym and or sales is desirable but not essential.
- Can-do attitude, reliability and personal presentation are most important.
What we offer:
- Fortnightly pay + generous uncapped monthly commission
- Gym Membership + weekly PT sessions are provided
- Ongoing weekly training with one of Australia's leading customer service, sales and leadership mentors.
In this role you will:
- Meet and greet members
- Help people achieve their health and fitness goals
- Sell memberships
- Achieve sales targets and budgets
- Assist members with enquiries
- Consult with customers by phone and in person
- Set appointments & follow them up (enquiries/referrals)
- Follow systems and processes
- Cover all aspects of Club Operations, Sales & Front Desk
If you think this position is for you, please send a resume and cover letter via the link below.