BFT Devonport is looking for a Studio Manager to help drive an incredible member experience and lead our amazing team.
Are you a dynamic and passionate fitness professional ready to take the next step in your career? BFT Devonport are on the lookout for an exceptional Studio Manager to lead our team and studio!
Benefits and perks of the role;
- We value work-life balance
- You'll have the opportunity to grow professionally
- We offer excellent salary package and remuneration
- You'll be given upskilling and broader experiences to help your growth
- You'll receive mentoring from the regional manager to help ensure your success.
Passion is key! Role responsibilities include;
- Manage all aspects of the studio
- Lead high-quality group training classes for clients on a daily basis
- Membership acquisition including actively seeking new Membership opportunities
- Sales management and tracking to support the growth of the business
- Manage the studio team and create an exciting/motivating team dynamic
- Working closely with our 2IC/ Head Trainer to help drive studio performance and member satisfaction
- Working towards exceeding individual and club KPI's
- Social Media Management - generating a high-quality social media platform to market our studio and reflect our studio community
- Coordinating 8-Week Challenges
- Complete administration associated with memberships and general enquiries
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained
In your application we'll be looking for examples of;
- Exceptional people skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ambition for career progression
- Effective time management
- Passion for the fitness industry
Experience in coaching strength and conditioning in a group environment is preferable. Previous experience with sales and management within the gym environment or owning your own business within the fitness industry is highly desirable but not essential.
- Certificate IV in Personal Training or Certificate III in Group Fitness as a minimum.
- Current senior First Aid and CPR
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.
We're excited to welcome an exceptional individual who is eager to contribute to our vision of helping people lead healthier, happier lives. Join the BFT Family and see why we are Different, Better.