- Are you passionate about health and fitness?
- Do you love providing proven solutions?
- If you'd like to spend your workdays providing solutions and helping more people fall in love with fitness, then this is the role for you!
Les Mills Asia Pacific is a local company making a big impact on a global scale. LES MILLS workouts - such as BODYPUMP ®, BODYCOMBAT ® and RPM ® - are licensed by over 21,000 clubs in over 100 countries, with 130,000+ accredited Instructors delivering group workouts to more than 6 million people per week.
Based remotely in Melbourne, this full-time role as a Business Partnership Manager will see you establish, manage and nurture relationships with our Club Partners in Victoria.
The primary function of this role is to achieve and exceed sales targets with new and existing customers. The successful candidate will have a 'do whatever it takes' attitude to maximise all opportunities that drive the growth of Les Mills Asia Pacific's business through the successful adoption of our workout programs.
As a Business Partnership Manager, your key accountabilities include:
- achieving licensee growth targets
- achieving and exceeding sales opportunities for both live and virtual programs, as well as LES MILLS+.
- achieving and exceeding sales opportunities for LES MILLS™ SMART TECH equipment
- proactively staying on top of industry trends and group fitness products
- maintaining accurate and complete records of prospect interactions
- generating new leads through outbound/cold-calling
- tactically planning your monthly sales strategies.
The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum of two years experience in Group Fitness Management or Club Management
- have a minimum of two years of proven experience in the fitness industry as a Sales/Account Manager
- possess exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport
- be self-motivated and able to work both as part of a team and autonomously to achieve targets
- have exceptional communication and persuasion skills
- be resilient and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- have a business-development mindset.
Experience in and/or understanding of the Les Mills system and the benefits of Les Mills programs will also be highly regarded.
Les Mills Asia Pacific provides group fitness and team training solutions to help fitness facilities, studios and clubs attract new and retain existing members; world-class Instructor training; premium SMART TECH equipment; Virtual solutions for clubs and corporates; at-home workouts through LES MILLS+; and a proven Group Fitness Management system to help clubs achieve their business potential. We are proud to be an employer of choice. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and maintain a continued focus on individual performance development.
Les Mills Asia Pacific is a recognised 'Great Place to Work' with a commitment to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an employer of choice. If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference, in a company making a difference, then we'd like to hear from you.
Applications to: Darren Wrigley, Partnerships Director, via the 'Apply' button.