Already seen as an industry leader in women’s health and fitness, FitMiss Health Club is looking for a Personal Trainer / Coach with great energy and who shares our vision. We already have a full book of clients for you who are excited to train with you from day 1!
FitMiss Health Club specialises in fitness for women of all ages and abilities. You will absolutely love the culture we have created! Our members are a group of positive, supportive and welcoming women who are here to lift each other up and are so grateful for the services our coaches offer them! Our trainers and members are all about empowering those around them! We are passionate, motivated and inspired to transform the fitness journey for women! We offer personal training and small group classes as well as nutrition programs and a heap of women's health-specific programs!
If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, then please keep reading and we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Personal Trainer who is energetic and passionate about women’s health and fitness and motivated to make a difference in the lives of our female members. Someone who is not just looking for “another job” but striving to grow and create a career where they can develop their skills as a high-quality Trainer, as well as build their reputation as a leader in the fitness industry, especially around women’s health.
Your Role and Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality, tailored and results based Personal Training Sessions
- Deliver high-energy, motivational Small Group Classes
- Exercise program design and various other appointments to maximize member experience
- Occasionally assist with Reception and administration duties where required
- Are you passionate about a certain female health topic? We’d love to support you in developing your skills to potentially create an offering for our members!
The FitMiss difference - what we can offer you!
- NO RENT TO PAY - instead you will earn $$$ from day 1 in a motivated, fun and inspiring environment. Receive a wage and superannuation!
- Say goodbye to split shifts and long days! Our shifts are 4-8 hours in length and you get paid for the entire shift! Have your mornings or evenings to yourself!
- Ongoing support and career progression opportunities with an attractive remuneration package will be provided.
- We are not a franchise - As a FitMiss personal trainer, you will not be restricted in the design of personal training, classes or food programs. Be given the freedom to develop these programs as you see best!
- 2 years of industry experience is desired but not essential, as long as you have a strong work ethic and track record for strong customer service and results - we want to hear from you!
- 13-20 hours per week. For the right person, we can be quite flexible and create a work schedule that suits us both :)
FitMiss Applicants must have the following traits:
- Personal trainer with a current Cert 4 in PT and 1st aid certificate.
- Positive energy, passionate and highly motivating trainer
- Self-motivated, proven ability to take initiative and desire to go above and beyond.
- A great attitude and openness to grow and learn from a team of professionals around you.
- Belief in our Clubs values in the community including a passion to empower and inspire our members.
- Be part of a team, learning together, training together and having a laugh together.
- Excited to deliver an amazing customer experience
If the above sounds like something that you would like to be a part of, please submit your application via the APPLY button.
Director - FitMiss Health Club