Established in 2010 Healthy Habit has grown to be the most well-known and successful outdoor training group in the Inner West and Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. We do Mums and Bubs Classes, Bootcamps, Personal Training, Small Group Personal Training and Corporate Training.
Our purpose is to make fitness a habit. We supply fun, high energy and effective workouts. Our carefully structured annual program keeps our members motivated and wanting to come back for more. We've created a community of like-minded members and we're looking for a friendly and passionate trainer to join our team.
We run groups in Sydney Park (St Peters), Steel Park (Marrickville), Cook and Phillip Park (Sydney CBD) and Centennial Park. We also offer Personal Training in all of these locations.
- Market-leading pay rates ($60-$70/hour) and no upfront or future fees
- Full or Part-time.
- A supportive and fun team
- All the systems, training, equipment and support you need
- An ongoing commitment to your personal development
- Potential future business management opportunities for the right candidate
- We supply you with the clients, you just need to look after them!
You must have at a minimum:
- Cert III Group Fitness
- Cert IV Personal training
- A Car
- First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Public liability insurance
Any additional qualifications are a bonus e.g. Boxing Cert I, 2 or 3 and Pre and Post Natal Certificate.
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.